gcash e-wallet apk download for android
gcash is an electronic wallet software that provides very convenient cross-border e-commerce and Philippine payment services.
gcash has a comprehensive electronic wallet function, which can well meet the payment needs of users and friends, making your daily life more convenient and service more considerate. Friends in need can download and use it now!
Gcash is built by the official, which integrates the functions of payment, transfer, collection, life payment, recharge shopping, financial management and other functions, covering all aspects of daily life.
The software has also launched financial services such as Yu'ebao, which can be deposited and withdrawn at any time, and can easily obtain high returns. The unique family account system, children can set up for their parents, and close payment is more considerate.
Buy goods anytime, anywhere -
Load any globe, TM, Smart, TNT, Sun mobile number
Buy an exclusive Globe and TM load combo
Prepaid Wifi for Global Homes to Buy Broadband Packages
Buy loads instantly for anyone on all networks
Buy MaxiCare Prepaid Health Insurance
Buy Cignal and SkyCable TV channels, PIN
Receive money transfers and PayPal funds online -
Enter your reference number and receive money on your phone
Accept MoneyGram and Western Union at home
Link your Paypal to GCash for free withdrawals or transfers
Extend your budget with GCREDIT -
Get a mobile credit line GCredit based on your GScore
Credit limit from 1,000 yuan to 30,000 yuan
Build your GScore often using
Send money to GCash, Coins.ph and Paymaya users
Send any amount to multiple people at once with Ang Pao
Instantly transfer money to over 40 banks -
Instantly transfer funds to any major bank account nationwide
Save bank account details for future transfers
Send to BPI, BDO, Metrobank, Landbank, Unionbank, Chinabank, etc.
Pay bills and expenses to 400+ bills -
Pay utility bills and more without going out
Also accepts expired notes and GCredit payments
Save frequently used bills and set payment reminders
Electricity: Meralco, Kuryente Load and other provincial suppliers
Travel: AirAsia, Cebu Pacific, PAL and more
Water: Manila Water, Menillard and other provincial suppliers
Cable, Internet: Home Globe, Sky Broadband, Smart Bro, etc.
Telecom: Global Postpaid, PLDT DSL, Smart, Sun Cellular, etc.
Government: BIR, DFA, MMDA, NBI, SSS, Pag IBIG, etc.
Instructions for using gcash:
There are currently three ways to recharge gcash
- Institutions such as lbc show the bar code or QR code to the cashier to complete the recharge.
- To complete the recharge through the automatic recharge device, you can go to touchpay, etap, pay&go to complete the recharge.
- By registering gcash mobile phone number to recharge, you can go to robinsons department stores, puregold supermarket, palawan pawnshop, tambunting, rd pawnshop, ecpay, expresspay, possible and other institutions to provide gcash mobile phone number to complete the recharge at the counter.
gcash can be used to pay bills, recharge calls, online shopping, online payment, etc. After the merchant accesses the payermax cashier, the user submits an order on the platform and pays according to the following steps.
Payment process after gcash access
Select gcash in the cashier, click pay to go to the next step
1. Fill in the mobile phone number, get the 6-digit SMS verification code, and then enter the 4-digit mpin code to complete the login payment
2. Payment completed
Download and register:
Download: For Android phones, you can search for gcash at 627a.com for Apple phones in the Google Play Store.
Registration: After the installation is complete, open gcash, register with the mobile phone number (as gcash id), and set the four-digit gcash mpin
gcash can currently transfer money to most banks in the Philippines, and starting from November 1, 2020, each transaction will be charged a fee of 15php
1. Open the gcash application and select "send money" and then select "send money to bank" or "bank transfer"
2. Select the transfer destination bank. Enter the details required to process the transaction (i.e. amount, name, account number, etc.)
3. On the Confirmation page, confirm the amount you want to send. Bank transfers should be processed immediately; you will also receive an sms confirmation receipt for the transaction.
4. Complete the transaction