How to Use Notability App on Android Device?
Notability app for android is a concise and refreshing electronic note taking app that can help you easily record all kinds of things to do, support to annotate documents anytime, anywhere, draft ideas, record speeches, etc., and can also centrally create, share and manage Your notes.Using the software to combine handwriting, typing, audio recordings, and photos, so you can create corresponding notes as needed. The software supports a variety of recording methods such as text, pictures, and voice, and also has various functions such as importing, sharing, searching, recording, and playback, which can greatly improve the user's learning efficiency.
In addition, the notability software can support cloud synchronization. After logging in, you can easily see your notes even on different devices. It is also specially designed for different platforms, which improves the best note-taking experience in school, home and workplace.
- The four-quadrant form is adopted, and matters are divided into four categories according to the degree of importance and urgency.
- The form of time axis is used to organize things, arrange things in chronological order, and connect the history and the future.
- Notability has the function of team collaboration. Users can delegate things to other members to complete, and the completion of the executor is also clear at a glance.
- Provides a simple and effective performance evaluation method. Whoever contributes more and whoever contributes less in the team can solve problems with one data.
- It pays great attention to the protection of users' privacy. Private affairs and public affairs are completely isolated. Any content in [My Private Affairs] can only be seen by oneself, and tasks in public groups can be shared among members.
How to use notability app?
- Open the notability app is the note management interface, you can classify and manage notes;
- Paper can be selected in the note interface, paper background and lines can be selected;
- Support text input. In text mode, you can set font, size, color, bold, underline, italic, and different paragraph formats and indents, and you can also save commonly used text formats and use them with one click;
- There are two options for the brush, namely fountain pen (ballpoint pen) and marker pen. The thickness of the brush supports 12 sizes, and the color supports 32 kinds. Although the color cannot be customized, the ones given are more practical and beautiful, and it also saves the trouble of choosing difficult diseases;
- The best tool for the entire note is the scissors tool, which can select and edit the handwritten content, and support different operations such as scaling, moving, copying, and cutting;
- Preview and edit all pages, and add tags to key favorite pages with one click;
- Support the insertion of different media, such as pictures, shapes, notes, and edit the inserted media;
- Notes can be exported to different apps, and also supports printing.
Rich and useful functions of notability app
1. Create memorable multimedia notes
- Use a variety of note-taking, journaling and drawing tools such as ink pens, highlighters, text and audio.
- The continuous scrolling function of the page allows you to explore endless ideas.
- Mark up imported textbooks, documents, teaching slides, class assignments, and pictures.
- Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
- Organize your data and go paperless
2. Portable notes with you
- Categorize notes with customizable themes and separators.
- Quickly search for handwritten text*, typed text, PDF text, image text, and note titles.
3. Handwritten text and natural scans
The ink pen has been fine-tuned to give you the most responsive and precise writing experience ever, including:
- Double tap gestures for switching tools, erasing, etc.
- Create custom colors, or pick any color with the Color Picker.
- Precisely erase hand-drawn ink or shapes with brushes of different sizes.
- Quickly switch between ink and eraser styles via the Favorites toolbar.
4. Record and play audio
- By recording, you can get a lot more out of your lectures and meetings.
- Play back the recording and click anywhere in the note to hear the voice content at the corresponding time point.
5. Share your thoughts using demo mode
- Share your thoughts using full screen mode so you won't be distracted by toolbars when connecting to external devices.
- Engage your audience with Notability's eighteen tools, like a laser pointer.
6. Use multiple note-taking features to work on more things at the same time
Work on two notes side by side.Quickly switch between notes, drag and drop handwritten text, enter text, pictures, and more.
7. Input from anywhere
- Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a variety of fonts, custom fonts, sizes and colors.
- Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
8. Import and share
- Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more, and the conversion to PDF happens on your device, so your information stays private.
- Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in document scanner.
9. Automatic backup and iCLOUD sync
- Automatically sync notes to Notability on iPad, iPhone, and Mac using iCloud.
- Send your notes to cloud services for archiving or restoring with automatic backup, support for Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, WebDAV, and OneDrive!
10. Daily planning tool
Handwritten text conversion and search (included in Edu VPP)
- Support text, PDF text, image text.
- Customize the color, or use the color dropper to pick any color.
- Write by hand every day, record your life or work.
- Scan the document to make PDF.
- Sketch with custom colors and shapes.
- Use icloud to synchronize and update notes.
- Note playback function to get more content.
- Create memorable notes.