How to Save Your YO WhatsApp Conversation History?
Your YO WhatsApp conversations are automatically backed up daily and saved in your phone's memory space. If your device settings allow, you can also regularly back up your conversations to Google Drive. If you want to uninstall YO WhatsApp from your phone but don't want to lose any messages, we recommend that you manually back up your conversations before uninstalling.
Manually backup conversation
Open YO WhatsApp app > tap More Options > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup > Backup.
Export conversation transcript
You can export a transcript of a conversation from an individual or group conversation using the Export Conversation feature.
- Open an individual or group conversation.
- Click More Options > More > Export Conversation.
- Choose whether to attach media files to export.
Your conversation transcript will be attached to your email as a .txt file.
- If you are in Germany, you may need to update to YO WhatsApp latest version before you can use the export conversation feature.
- If you choose to attach media files, the most recently sent media files will be attached as email attachments.
- You can send up to 10,000 recent messages when you choose to attach media files for export.You can send up to 40,000 messages when no media files are attached. These limits come from the maximum size allowed by email.